The RGC PSLE Science Intensive is a 10-day concise revision programme that focuses on higher-order thinking questions and problems that require understanding and application of scientific principles and processes.
Specially designed to be part of every student’s PSLE Science preparation, the programme is a comprehensive review of every aspect of the PSLE science syllabus.
- Living Together and Environment
- Web of Life
- Plant Reproduction
- Reproduction in Humans
- Matter and Water
- Energy Forms and Uses
- Electrical Systems
- Heat and Light
Why Join Us?
- Comprehensive topical review with detailed notes
- Concept map learning for a broad overview of individual topics
- Keyword Review to ensure mastery of Open-ended Questions
- Hands-on experiments to reinforce understanding of topics and concepts
- Examination strategies to maximise marks and minimise careless mistakes
- Review quizzes to test for understanding
- Progress card at the end of the course to help parents understand their child’s strengths and weaknesses
- Experienced teachers with a combined experience of more than 40 years of teaching PSLE students
- Proven programme that has helped more then 15 batches of PSLE students to excel in their PSLE Science