In Math Whiz, we emphasise a lot on the quality of teaching. Teaching is for understanding; understanding is reasoning and ultimately, problem-solving. Teaching should take advantage of the student’s experience to engage them in active learning. Finally, we use real-world mathematical tools to emphasise 21st Core Competencies.
What your child will learn:
- Deep and broad mathematical concepts
- Varied mathematical skills for problem-solving
- Critical thinking for analysis and evaluation
- Mathematical modelling to apply appropriate mathematics concepts and skills, to real-world problems
- Heuristics for deeper understanding of mathematical problems